Friday 27 May 2011

Today sucked, and rocked.

Bitchy,
Fucking irritating,
and an asshole.

Those are the words I would represent fucker who scolded me in the morning.
I'm like so innocent? Please. You want to make a stupid request of me going to be at 10 PM AT NIGHT.
How fucking stupid can you get? And worse, off the com by 9PM.
well,
FUCK YOU.

You can go to hell. Fucking guardian. First of all I DID NOT ask for a guardian.
Then you go all out into a fucking lecture about me spending too much time on the computer.

LIKE Fuck?
Hell no. 2 hours is a lot of time? BULL SHIT.
You can go fuck yourself please it would make everyone else's lives easier if you just died :D.
YOU MAKE YOUR CHILDREN STUDY 24/7
Sure they get rests, but they don't get play time do they? You make them into machines.
Study machines.
Like what the fuck?
You want them to have lives in the future or not?
Or do you just want to fucking waste their childhood on studies?

I don't care about you anymore. Your words go into my right ear and out my left ear. You say I lie without a change in my facial expression. That's cause I FUCKING HATE YOU. Get it now bitch? GTFO my life. I hate you.
I hate you
I hate you.

GET IT? ^^

Well at least after that sucky morning I met some nice people.
I was like yay I'm going to Ngee Ann Poly now! I don't need to see her face! :D So happy.
Then it gets better.
Cause today was the day I get to eat in the dark.
I know huh? So scary.
So yeah.
We went to the lobby of the place that we were going to eat.
I hope it was called a lobby, if not I fail in english :D.
Anyway, we went there then we were grouped into 4 groups with another school o;.
Well I WAS FORCED to join the group from another school called, Dunearn Sec.
Well I got forced cause some assholes in my class took all the yellow and orange tags D:.
And I had to take the blue tag which was the Dunearn Sec school's tag.
BUT NOW
I'm so glad I took the Blue tag !
I made some new friends :D
- Yay so happy I danced for 3 minutes before continuing the post -
So yeah.
They were so nice to me. =P.
I wished they were in my class..
Not like those assholes which like to disturb me. -.-
That lifted my mood to like sky high 9 ~ :D
So thank you Dunearn sec for helping me lift my mood ^^ made my day better. (Y).
Well after the eating in the dark thingy, which was okay I guess.
By the way I had:
I had mushroom soup for the appitizer.(Dunno how spell D:)
Then I had the spegehetti(Don't know how spell again D:) for main course. o:
Then desert was some chocolate thingy which I had no idea what was it.
THE SPEGEHETTI AND APPITIZER WERE SUPER NICE :D So was the chocolate thingy but.. I liked the appitizer and main course better.

The rest of the day was normal I guess. o;
We went back to the room where we had class.
Then did the workshop which was super easy.
Then played Bleach VS One piece(DOTA map) on the computer.
LOL what do you expect me to do?
I had nothing to do =P.

Okay I think I'm bitching too much
so.. KTHANXBAIII FOR READING MY POST :D

Khennnii ~~~~~

3
2
1
- Poof - ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Th' Man who can't be moved' ♥ Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo