Monday 30 May 2011

Fuck my life.

This sucks.
Everything does.
I can't believe that my parents leave me there in Singapore to die,
and suffer from these two bitches taking care of me.
I'm like when they were asked to take care of me
"Okay maybe it would be for the best".
Now I'm like.
"Fuck you, you ruin my life."
Why do you even care doing stuff for me,
Yeah you do so you can make examples and scold me more right?
Does my suffering make you happy?
To me, hell yes you like to make me suffer.

You take away my laptop charger,

You expect me to sleep at 10PM.

You even expect me to study 24/7.

Like fuck you?
Bitch stop barking.
I hate you.
I said that in the last post.

Haish I know I told my readers in the last post that I hate those two bitches.
But those two bitches are just beyond imagination.
You took away my laptop charger.
What do you expect me to do when I have nothing else to do at home huh?
Fuck myself?
Well I'm telling you to fuck YOURSELF.

And there's another matter.
My own fucking parents don't even hear my plea for help.
I asked my mother to move me out of that fucking nightmarish place.
But she says I must be a good boy and listen to them.
Like I don't want to listen to them anymore.
They make me miserable.
I hope they just die in some accident or something.

My own father even ENCOURAGED them to bully me more.
Like fuck?
I know my story is kind of impossible...
But its all true..
I wished too, that it was all a dream and a nightmare.
But no.

The nightmare just begun.

I barely pass through a month..

Not likely that I would pass through two fucking years.

God please help me..

All those stuff..

I can't take it anymore..

I sometimes feel like I'm a fucking suay person.

Parents divorce when I'm 8 or 9 years old..

Then I live with my father..

My father doesn't give a fuck about me anymore.

He says he loses hope in me. I'll show him that I WILL become someone.

I won't mention that he helped me in anything.
But I will mention those people that help me..
Teachers, friends and those people who encourage me.
I love you all,

Then there's this special person that I love so much..
I wish you would spend more time with me,
I yearn for you every night.
But I can't contact you cause you're busy with something else..
I don't know what you're busy with and I don't wanna be a busybody..
But I can't take it anymore..
I need you..
I miss you..
I want you..
Haish..
Anyway.. I hope you all get my misery..
I want someone to comfort me but I have no one to talk to..
Maybe I'm talking to the wall right now.
That just proves that no one cares..

Haish..

I'll just end this post.

Khenni ~

3
2
1

- Poof -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Th' Man who can't be moved' ♥ Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo