Sunday 12 June 2011

12 June 2011, Kinda sad right now.

Oh hey guys.
I just realised that my blog doesn't put the date I post a post.
Stupid blogskin -.-..
Anyway I'll do it myself manually next time.
Right, well today I feel like a ball...
Well yeah if you were me you would feel the same too.
Being kicked around.
Like nobody wants me.
My father left to Cambodia..
My mother left to India with my brother..
And its me and me in Singapore to accompany me.
Sigh..
Apparently as most of you don't know,
I'm staying with my grandmother right now.
And my aunt,(She's really old like 50 now)
Is really bitchy.
She bitched to my father through Skype,
you know what she bitched to him?
She said that I was uncontrolable.
Can you believe that?
I just did my own business from like 7-12.
Go out from 12-6~7
Then come back home at 7 and eat dinner.
Then I just played PSP from 7- whatever time I want
or read if I get bored of my PSP.
She calls that uncontrolable.
Yeah, you're just really really starting to piss me off.
Other than that, I love my grandmother :D.
I wished she could read this post..
But she doesn't know English so that's kinda sad.
Anyway, since I'm so "uncontrolable",
Sleeping at 11, playing my PSP, reading, going out,
my father decided to kick me out of my grandmother's house.
I mean my grandmother doesn't even nag at me.
Well except for when I sleep too late.
But other than that yeah, when she asks me to go study
and not play my PSP, I'll go read some books.
When she asks me to go to sleep early and I'll sleep at 11 or something.
I don't know what's so uncontrolable about me.
So yeah, I have to go to my other grandmother's house now,
My mother's grandmother's house(I know its confusing).
Currently I'm at my father's grandmother's house.
Well.. I don't like this cause,

I feel like a ball.
Getting kicked around from place to place.
What do you take me for? A retard?
I know what you're thinking.
Stupid ass aunt.
You wouldn't know what I would scold you if I could.
But I hold myself back.

And to that special person I'm waiting for..
Yay its finally 12th of June !
Why arn't you back yet? D:
I'm waiting..
Call me as soon as you see this post :D.
Or maybe you'll check facebook first or something =P.
I did post that on your wall too.
I was hoping you din't forget me.. Like the world tend to do..
So hurry back to me, I miss you already. :D
Haish.. Oh well nothing much to post about it already.
Well guess I'll be off. :D

Khenni

3
2
1

- Poof -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Th' Man who can't be moved' ♥ Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo