Tuesday 7 June 2011

Sawarak trip :D

Sorry I haven't been able to post =P.
I was in Sawarak.
It was a school trip and I was FORCED to go okay. D<
Okay enough of the whining =P.
I din't regret going there though it was damn fun.
First of all I will pick out specific things that happen o;.
(Too many to name out all, hope you guys understand)

I went KAYAKINGG!
Yay ! :D
It was really really fun.
I get to kayak.
Actually I was grouped with someone called.
Geraldine,
A.K.A Geraldmon =P.
She's really really bitchy, but moving on.
Yeah I was paired with her and I'm like.
"Oh damn, I'm dead T__T."
Yeah and we went up the kayak and guess what she did?
Or what she didn't do.
She didn't paddle at ALL.
I was doing all the work -.-.
And I'm not putting her down right now but.
She's reallly realllly heavy.
You expect me to carry you?
God, I'll die before I reach the destination.
Anyway she was going way off and it was so hard to paddle the thing with her.
I wanted to do something violent and unexplainable here
in this blog cause its too violent.
Anyway, like half way there when I'm half dead,
The instructor came a save me ! :D
Yay instructor.
He changed kayaks with me.
He had a single kayak and I get to row myself !
xD.
I'm so luckkyy.
The instructor was nice and saw me struggling with Geraldmon.
So he offered to change kayaks which I gladly obliged.
And we changed kayaks :D
He saved me from permanent muscle damage =P.
Yeah I know I exaggerated abit there but I said she was heavy right?
Anyways after I changed kayaks,
I choing all the way to the checkpoint !
But I couldn't catch up with the rest D:.
And we ate lunch at the checkpoint :D.
I gave a stray dog my drumstick chicken.
I felt so kind =P.
After lunch we kayaked again.
I got the single kayak again !
=P.
Okay we kayaked to a small beach at the river.
Well its not really a beach but it was a slip-off slope.
Geography FTW.
My friends and I tau poked each other there =P.
Teehee.
BUT.
I lost my specs in the middle of the tau pok T__T.
Then I was partially blind for the rest of my trip cause I couldn't find my specs.
That sucked super badly.
Then we kayaked back and changed our clothings.
Then we went back to the hotel =P.
I wanted to sleep but watched TV instead
BLEHHH XD.

Okay I'll just name this one thing I did.
I might name more later when I have the time. =P.

And to the special person in my life..
I miss you
Faster come back from your trip to China ! :D
I'll wait for you no matter how long I have to wait.
In this case.. 5 more days =P.

Oh well.
I'd wait 5 months if I had to =P.

Imma go now, I don't have much time left xD.
KTHNXBAIII ~

Khenni

3
2
1

- Poof -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Th' Man who can't be moved' ♥ Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo